Thread: Customers critical demand?

Customers critical demand?

I would like to ask few questions to help a father-in-law car business. Actually, they are quite doing good except that services are challenging in meeting their customers critical demand in multiple locations. The business is growing and the management is thinking of an effective way that will improve their service order requests and handle it effectively. What do you think is the best way to do?

How are service requests currently communicated? Do you utilize a software solution or are they sent via email or phone call?

Quote Originally Posted by AprilChain View Post
    How are service requests currently communicated? Do you utilize a software solution or are they sent via email or phone call?

Hello,

The transaction goes by sending email to one another and we are doing this for 3 years now. However, just this past few months,we started to realize that our communication is getting vague due to the overwhelming number of service request we received. Well, we are happy about the numbers, unfortunately as what I have said, we are having a hard time on how to handle it.

My friend told me a solution that we can use Online's portal to solve the issue. Do you have any idea about it? TIA

As they say, Customer is king, just an additional info, once complaints has been settled, always ensure to follow-up it up with procedure reviews to avoid recurrence.