Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Happys VW show. Corydon IN. MAy 17th

Happys VW show. Corydon IN. MAy 17th

I'm pretty sure Happy's VW show is coming up on sat. may 17th. 10:00-5:00; His website is: www.happysauto.com. Both air cooled and water cooled are welcome.

If the weather is good and I get back in town on time I will be heading up about 9:45 with some other VW's. We will be meeting at Pizza Guy in Lyndon. We might take the real nice and windy 2 lane all the way to Corydon (popular motorcycle road). I think its about a 30-40 min drive.
    The show and parking is free and it would be pretty cool to convoy out there.

heres what they have on t he site... im really considering going

Saturday May 17th, 2008: HAPPYS 3RD ANNUAL PICNIC from 10am to 5pm at the Harrison County Fairgrounds in Corydon, Indiana. This is a free event. Vendors can set up their swap meet booths. There will be a concessions stand with proceeds going to a charity. This is a family-oriented event. For more information contact Becky at 812-952-3525, 812-945-8921, or email me: beckysallee@insightbb.com

wow

Im Definately In. I Used To Live In Corydon. I Hope To See Some People There. If You Want Your Chance To Make Fun Of Me..........here Is Your For Sure Chance To Get Them In.......
    Arch Gap is like vaginas. The more fingers you can get in, the worse it is.

Why Do All Of Your Wordz Start In Capital Letters

sorry will be in georgia...for southern worthersee

Quote Originally Posted by BethaNy View Post
    Why Do All Of Your Wordz Start In Capital Letters
    It is called Pre-mature Capitalization. I have heard it is a problem often associated with drunk professions of love to random girls on the net.

Or.

It is a new feature with Windows Vista SP1, after every time you hit the space bar, it automatically throws the caps lock key on for a second.

i think i have a dyno run that day.........decisions decisions :nut:
    92 BMW 325i with M3 goodies.

worthersee bound.....

Unregistered Normal Being pharph's Avatar
    I am definitely going! I went last year and had a great time. But I think it's a bit longer than a 30-40 min drive! Especially if we take that "real nice and windy 2 lane all the way to Corydon". I like the idea of a cruise out there. But we need to plan a good course and give ourselves plenty of time.
    Audi A4 (B7) 2.0T quattro | 6MT | STaSIS Coilovers | VMR v710 Wheels | RS4 Rear Swaybar | Yakima Rack
    APR Stage II | APR Cat-Back Exhaust | APR Downpipe | APR Testpipe | Carbonio Intake | DXD Stage II Clutch

Sounds like a winner to me. I would love to cruise up there from Pizza Guy in the morning on a fun road!

I LOVE DRIVING ERNIE!!! Beetlescott's Avatar
    I'm in! My best friend from PA is coming up on the Thursday before in a 2008 New Beetle to go up with us! We are going to have a great time!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pharph View Post
    I am definitely going! I went last year and had a great time. But I think it's a bit longer than a 30-40 min drive! Especially if we take that "real nice and windy 2 lane all the way to Corydon". I like the idea of a cruise out there. But we need to plan a good course and give ourselves plenty of time.
    Agreed, I think it was 30-40 min at 80-90mph on I64.
    I suggest we take I64 to exit 123 (first new Albany exit) spring,rt on state,rt on hwy111 (like your going to Caesars) then merge rt on corydon pike then lft on 62 into Corydon.
    If we want to meet later we could take I64 to exit 118 in Indiana and take hwy 62 into Corydon. We could meet at 9:00 and allow a couple hours to get there if we want or meet later and show up late, I don't really care.
    If we agree on pizza guy and 9:00 I would be glad to print out some maps and have the lead and chase car in contact with each other.
    If you want to go slow, don't be scared. speak up if you are in for the longer more scenic route.

To the couple people on here that don't live in Lyndon, you could meet us along the way in New Albany, maybe along hwy111 (w main) or something.
    Last edited by bunyan; 04-27-2008 at 09:32 PM.

We all need to come out again. I have cruised uo with everyone for the last two years and it was a blast. Unfortunaly i dont have a vw anymore so i guess ill just go there and look at em all. Im not gonna miss this year.

nice one.

its great to see that on a post trying to organize a cruise, everyone can take the time to focus on really working the details out..........LIKE WHY SOMEONE HAS CAPITOL LETTERS IN THERE REPLY TO A POST. way to keep your eye on the important facts. ass.
    Arch Gap is like vaginas. The more fingers you can get in, the worse it is.

I'm down.. and the caravan idea sounds awesome..

Let's put the aircooleds in front to set the pace this time?

-Adam